Long & Foster - NJ Realty
THE FASY REAL ESTATE GROUP
Andrew FasyPhone: (609) 263-2267 ext 16
Sandy FranulovicPhone: (609) 263-2267 ext 21
Ian CiseckPhone: (609) 263-2267 ext 15
We offer the most extensive and innovative marketing strategy in the industry, utilizing time-honored sales tools along with cutting edge telecommunications.
The Fasy Group will successfully and efficiently market your home for sale.
Contact us today to put our team to work for you!
- Place sign on property
- Place lockbox on property to increase accessibility by Realtors
- Property entered into both the Cape May County and South Jersey Shore Regional MLS systems, exposed to all South Jersey Realtors
- Property displayed on the internet with exterior & interior pictures, description, fact sheet, and Visual Tour marketed 24 hours a day at: www.njrealtyinc.com
- Create a website for the home - Every Long & Foster sale listing gets it's own website
- Property displayed on Realtor.com (the #1 real estate website nationally), as a "Featured Home"
- Visual Tour created and displayed on:
HGTV FrontDoor Real Estate; Yahoo! Real Estate Classified; HomeSeekers.com; Realtor.com; HomePages.com; Google Base – Searchable Classified Ads; Trulia Real Estate Search; Vast Real Estate; Oodle.com – Smarter Classifieds; and The Real Estate Book
- Visual Tour video displayed on Youtube.com, viewthishome.com, and zipvo.com
- Property displayed as “Featured Property” on Zillow.com
- Professional color brochure/fact sheet. Copy sent to seller
- Mailing introducing the property "Just Listed" in the neighborhood
- Auto Email to active Buyers (ExpressLink)
- Mailing color fact sheet to all buyers, past clients, sphere of influence, etc
- Mailing included with Landlord and Tenant communications
- Actively prospect by calling to follow up with Buyers, to find a buyer for your property. Every 50 contacts - 1 listing sells.
- Property will be advertised in The Real Estate Guide
(print advertising frequency and duration varies seasonally)
- Client follow up/feedback
- Cooperating Broker follow up/feedback using Home Feedback software
- Fact sheet faxed/emailed to all local Agents weekly
- Complete cooperation with other Agencies and facilitate showings with all Realtors
- Color fact sheet placed on Display Board in office
- Properties priced properly should be placed under contract within 45 days